Tuesday 19 July 2011

Property ladies, I have a son, who is in 18months, and nursing still. This too sp isäte? How can, that I stop?

Property ladies, I have a son, who is in 18months, and nursing still. This too sp isäte? How can, that I stop?

Is and Afro-american woman my friends and my family gaze on me like I is an alien. You/they see my quiet as being to my son to lenient. As I für my prenatal visits the presented doctors went, as if I would be a crime against the mankind commiting, if I didn\'t do! I am confused! Do you help me to please!?!

Additional details

I not only do, you nurse, my son eats regualr table meal and now has approximately 6 months long. He/it can drink very healthy also from one cup, and we moved even bygone covers. I think this is, why my friends and my family gaze on me like me verrückt is.

4



from Emmah

Best answer chosen by Asker

The world average old-age children is nursed, is 3 years. Her/its/their son gets the benefits the antiqueörper, which to always fight, to him/it could and all your immunities have been exposed, every time if he/it works as a nurse. He/it places also away to get comfort and security of nursing. He/it fühlte itself otherwise leaves. My daughter is also 18 months, and still nursed. Unfortunately, she/it has cancer. My daughter will be nursed until she/it is well a ready one to be held. If still they it 5 and suffering this illness and they still want in order to nurse there is nobody schlu in the world, that could give me,ßfolgern you my child not to comfort and nurish. I justify it to nobody. You/they do your child a große injustice at, in that you don\'t allow him/it to do what is natural. I knew women, who don\'t nurse away from her/its/their home. I knew women, the rules ausführen to nursing, and I make myself as I am sure that you do to possibly even recognize without it. I prefer, not in , To be exposed public, so that is not allowed my daughter to lift my shirt. She/it never turns into Biß allowed. She/it immediately is brought in one from both example away. If she/it wants more, she/it behaves. You/they have them/her/it extremely reward and punishment tool, to be capable, to teach your son very important and valuable teachings. Simple matters like respect and Höflichkeit is right in your breasts there. Use her/it/them points and works together with him/it, if you are both ready aufzuhören, to nurse. If your friends or your family Sie gives, a hard time has give them of E-mail\'ll I and I them any information over the benefits over that, at what they ever would look. Ever länger you the better nurses.

Source(s,:

Doctor, Mother, keepers of a baby with cancer,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I estimate Ihre honest reaction and your words of the encouragement.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



through Nancy Jo hears more to itself and less to the outer voices to!! your baby is sufficiently old in order to eat solids and beverage of one cup therefore the single reason is to be nursed at this point to comfort you and your son. entwöhnen you if of Sie\'wieder ready.

from Amy 911, I believe that you do a wonderful matter. But, it is, you probably time in order to begin transitioning to a cup/sippy.

through mskmgord... I says that a good time to stop breast feeding, is, if your child has all her/its/their teeth, and is capable to chew meat. Un certainly it it, that probably talks and goes, and even almost ready, to go into the bathroom. You/they definitely want him/it from the boobie before it trained it potty!

from Amanda Breast, milk is had known ladies of the breast linings years long on that occasion really good, i for a child, the single problom is, he/it will be fortified at you soo, you to it, where he/it will scream, and trow fits, if you leave him/it.

through ce_ben1 wow original fantastic! many women don\'t do this! His/its medically reccomended until 18 months. Bemühen you itself, to express any milk in one bottle, and gives to him/it llike to him/it, that it will take a while, but he/it will learn,

on the other hand if wants u to continue to nurse him/it, you go for it! Her/its/their making miracles für his/its health and also binds!

from IvyGarve.... hello. you must do what you want to do. It it your child and your boobs, therefore h,ängt it completely from you from.
I have my thoughts and my ideas about that, for what I would make silence with him/it, and, how long I would make it for it, but that is I, and I don\'t push my opinions about each others.
In this age, he/it must drink other liquids, if he/it wants, boob gives him/it a water or a milk, or he/it drinks whatever otherwise. Oreählen you, that he/it is no more milk in Mummy there and cold turkey goes, otherwise he/it will be confused, if sometimes he/it him/it and not other times can have.
Luck.

through socalicd, you should do which feelings to you of course and let itself she/it judge.

through annathes... listens itself and your child you, if he/it is not willing to stop to nurse, and you, still produces, no reason, that you should stop, is enough milk there. Visit me web site f him/it bitte\'veührte below on, there is many helpful information regarding the breasfeeding and nursing of support. InIn the U.S. cut too fr weüh our children from waaaaaaaaay on whereas in the rest of the Weltkinder-breasfeed for until 3 years! Don\'t ließ you the ignorance brand of other people over it, to provide your child with nutrition and a familiar bond, ashamed feeling. More power over ya-Mädchen, you tell that your family, in order to concern her/its/their own business, and if it disturbs her/it/them to see you, Ihr says to nurse child, them to them, you place auf\'t must watch!

Source(s,:

That, which everyone says or keeps away you from what for you always, is feeling right. If you want to nurse no more, because it then is your election, können you, to disaccustom your child of a small one at a time, starts. Start to exchange one bottle or a pacifier, about which entw, to begin öhnenden process. But only do this, if you itself fühlen, you want to hold. If you don\'t want to hold, or if itself your child, surer and gladder nursing, that our pediatrician said us, thereß my grandson would hold, feels, every time if he/it was read, and as he/it got 2 years nearer, less than nurses and only then he/it started to work with bedtime. The straight one was stopped some months, after he/it had turned him/it in 2. As he/it Dr. said, as he/it was ready, thereß he/it held, and he/it not even took the trouble to nurse after it. He/it only didn\'t start any bottles also to use sippy-Tassen. Follow your child anyway nur\'s so needs and your comfort is honest and tells all other people, thereß you his/its mommy is, and that, if you are ready, and he/it is ready that you will hold. It becomes no easy not standing to them, but in long run the single person aufwärts his/its der\'s-Gefühle should be important, is yours and his. Glück and enjoys your son. You/they grow up much to fast, you place it so auf\'t-Eile from any means.

Source(s,:

Personal experience I is a mommy of 4 and grandmom from 9. I nursed my eldest, until she/it was in 2. My other children were somewhere from 9 months to 2 years so similarly, that I said, you listen to itself and the child. You/they will know.

they say about fairy that there are benefits from it in order to age in 2 to nurse your baby upward and even beyond. it became i daf like a monsterür treats to take the trouble to nurse my son in birth. i was for lack of supply and the not credits of the right ppl, not to help me, successfully, until it too spät was. in other Lbabies can alter breast feed child hood does. that is für me one little far, but if you land, \'t feels like it, time still is, you then don\'t make any ween.

Source(s,:




through eve, It is definitely healthy for your child to breast feed as it, you as possibly yearn. But, if it makes you uncomfortable, or you land, it wants to make \'t, then hängt it, to hold from you on. You/they können him/it breast leaves, you live as it, you yearn as him/it, wants to it, or you can initiate it his/its end. It gives ICH\'m certainly to info over the network over the best way, to disaccustom him/it. My daughter verließ completely cold turkey the blue day, as she/it was nine months old, so that I land, everything of disaccustoming knows \'t. If your friends Ihnen give a hard time, it, \'s, them zuzuh not becasue in order to probably learn the bestören, after this question was solved, they will probably come on something, about you other, to disturb approximately. Hören you your instincts to and makes you what you think, is the best for you and your child.

at any name Your, son doesn\'t still set important immunities in this age of breast milk. Normally, most children become for itself from 2 yrs entwöhnen, my daughter made it with 20 mths. If you land, \'t wants to see wait, if soon he/it entwöhnt, you could start to remove a nursing session at a time and could deflect him/it with toys/activities whether he/it howls in order to be worked as a nurse.

Be successful and leaves nobody brand guilty or strangely for it you feeling to nurse your son.

through mother_o.... Kudos to you for it, to continue, to nurse! Wow! You/they are an amazin-Mama! :) Don\'t hört which others to, you tell you! Her/its/their son probably is his/its old healthier than other toddlers! Because he/it from a sippy-Tasse and the meal of solid Körpern AND the nursing of these means drinks, he/it probably is very content. Plus, he/it probably is not this h for silenceöchst likely, because he/it is hungry, he/it wants to work as a nurse for comfort and mommy near is. Like many times one day, does he/it work as a nurse? My daughter worked für a while as a nurse, she/it disaccustomed herself with approximately 14 months old, twice per day.... mornings and to night night time. We nursed für comfort and binding of time. I had some quite unh like itöfliche remarks of people "it is time to take this child of the titmouse", and "wow, you will nurse her/it/them until she/it completes the study." It drove really displace me, but I ignored the comments. You/they didn\'t muß watch or are sure about us and her/it/them, as devil didn\'t need to be the one, that did nursing. I am SO glad, thereß I me, to nurse, decided, and with it as it remained, you yearn as I did. My daughter and I have St in this worldärker as something a bond, and she/it is very clever and healthy. Thanks dafür, to be a good mommy!!!! upholds you strongly your head and stay! Do him/it as as a nurse, you yearn as you, and he/it wants to it. Be careful!!!!!

Source(s,:

Daughter nursed 14 months long

through kiki28_1... it his/its old, that they really don\'t need the food of breast milk cause, that she/it eat table meal. I looked through the same matter, thereß it difficult is, because they get dependant exact on the breast. You/they müssen cold turkey goes. guarantee, thereEats of ß he/it his/its meal and from the cup drinks. if this doesndie \'t-Arbeit bemüht itself, to live only with bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment