Tuesday 19 July 2011

Takes like long it in order to get your period after you stopped to nurse?

Takes like long it in order to get your period after you stopped to nurse?

I am sure, that I am crazy, but I am worried therefore to be pregnant. I hörte on, to nurse more than one month ago, and was through two placebo cycles on my niedrige-Dosis-Geburtenkontrolle pill with no period. ICH\'ve been kürzlich wearily and hungrily, healthy trusts, but is quite sure, that I should not be pregnant. In the average, f,ür those, that nursed initially, I did for six months, like long it for your period, to return, took?

through cricri

Best answer chosen by voters

I got back it very soon... next month. A friend from drives you mining didn\'t it almost gets one year long. You/they mußte see, you treat for her/it/them for it. All hängt from... maybe also on, how regularly you were before pregnancy. Take your pills, as soon as you brestfeeding or any birth control method, stops, if you land, another pregnancy wants \'t! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment