Tuesday 19 July 2011

The termination, to nurse my 15 months old?

The termination, to nurse my 15 months old?

My son almost want start 16 months and I to wind me along nursing, as my other half and I would like another baby, but I have, never got back my periods, while nursing. My doctor says mu mich\'llß only BF stop if I want to introduce myself again.

My son never has taken one bottle, he/it will drink water/juice from a sippy-Tasse although he/it doesn\'t like the milk or formula of cows. ErEr is not sure VERY fest\'m to the boob and me, as he/it from it drauDoing ßen really sorrowfully away is, him/it. It it a poor eater and I worries, thereß he/it sufficiently not nutrition without his/its breastmilk is gotten.

Any tops? I had planned entw to leave him/it, self,öhnen you, but as ich\'m would like at least another child 36 and we, so that I required to get jumping like we feel, it almost lasted 2 years, in order to develop our son because of the fertility problems, so that I feel that I cannot wait too long around!! I, to nurse, doesn\'t want to stop, but it doesn\'t look like me, will be capable to become pregnant, while I am.

through child of God

Best answer chosen by voters

First is not your child 16 months to BF too long. Well für you for it, to be ready, for, to continue as it, you yearn as you have. I cannot address the fertility question, but it seems to me if Sie\'wieder won\'t become pregnant for you to then ovulate...
My suggestion, as a talk therapist, is, that transition makes you directly hollow to a cup/sippy your son and jumps the bottle completely. It it sufficiently old für the cup and this, to avoid a hideous transition from bottle to cup, will help. Sie\'ll muß the help of hubby recruit in order to disaccustom him/it. Bemühen you only with night or mornings BF & night, but only uses, you make hollow during the day. Place juice mixture es\'s in cup with it something completely different, which he/it cannot get from BF. Make a großen deal over him/it, that helps, to choose his/its new special cup. Maybe this makes going more easily for these a quantity. My pediatrician told me "Her/its/their son will eat if he/it is hungry. Don\'t worries so very much." Sufficiently certainly took my more exactly picky-Sohn finally a share of real meal. It it 20 months now and loved, his/its cup während the day and BF, to approach on night. Much success as you. Blessing. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Stopping Breastfeedi. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (7)



through lauralei... I nursed my most recent, until she/it was 2 1/2 years old. I told her/it/them that the milk went everything, and thereß she/it is, \'huggy Boobies\'s now. I believe, thereß it difficult for me was to be stopped to be worked as a nurse, as for her/it/them. My daughter went exactly to one cup. I würde considers to never give one bottle. I entwöhnte my daughter, in that I nursed with only mornings, after the dinner, and before bedtime. DannDann, only in the morning and with night. Glück!

a quantity could be more badly from Heather J Things:)



through julvrug with it he/it is excited, he/it is gotten over it and is learned, his/its old, to normally eat for a child. There is not any reason, therefore I am not sure to be given him/it one bottle, if he/it can use a sippy-Tasse, like which a worry is. Also only because you don\'t have, your period doesn\'t mean, thereß you itself could not introduce, although it probably would be more difficult. Many children, whom no long one requires one bottle, if they are your son, s-Alter and as yearn you itself as he/it, wei,ß, that he/it can nurse, the chances of him/it self, going down disaccustoms. Even one mother dog muß sometimes her/its/their young forces to stop to work as a nurse.

through stephani.... good work for it, to nurse for this long one. i entwöhnte with 14 months mine, and they never used one bottle. We würden every time distractions uses, as they wanted to live. I moved the chair, I würde breast feed in it and would sit no more in it. it was an Auslöser to the children. I, also w,ürde she/it never this seats holds, until they were disaccustomed and only stood. they never got the chance, itself too bemühen and, to nurse. Nighttime is härter, but it will happen. Glück!
and don\'t worry, they will eat meal if they become sufficiently hungry. es\'s in our survivalist-Natur.

through mewot, I believe that you gradually immediately must hold instead of it,.. start BF more and more less and giving of it normal milk more and more. it should be used for it. if it then has i doesn\'t no ground to make wht, lol...

through georgest.... you don\'t need to nurse in order to develop a child. You/they have even an erhöhte chance, to have twins. You/they müssen your son with one bottle starts. Removing the boob becomes only daf him/it a whileür hurts. If you land, this habit breaks \'t from it is..., with 4 yrs old, "Mommy, I want the booby." Maybe It overturns him/it a while for it, but you do more you harm as good. The single way to take it away is to be only said, You become "sad to be a BIG YOUNG and need the booby no more." Only makes you it... simple for it.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Don\'t worry..... he/it will be all his/its life breast feeding!!!!!! 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment