Tuesday 19 July 2011

Want I to finish to nurse how my baby gets i on the bottle?

Want I to finish to nurse how my baby gets i on the bottle?

He/it is 10 and one half month, and for some, reasons want to stop to feed him/it. Er\'ll has, some stinks from from formula in the bottle ouchßer thats him/it. Once, as he/it was very hungry, thereß he/it some ounces took, but meanwhile he/it, that is won, \'t.

Please help me to come on this, thank you

through yogi bears

Best answer chosen by voters

Maybe it is that he/it simply doesn\'t like the bottle. Did you try to place his/its formula into a tommee tippee Art cup? 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "me wants to stop breas. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (2)



through kl is It, to really do a hard matter. Maby tries to place something, he/it really likes in the bottle like any type of juice. You/they müssen maybe him/it only really hungry does, and finally he/it will take the bottle.

through ~ Cooper\'s Mommy ~ pregnant w 2.... as me stopped to nurse my son, the single bottle, that he/it would take, is one with bigger big nipple. We used the Tropfen-ins. Formula formula tastes good differently than breast milk, so maybe muß he/it only to the taste is used. I würde pumping of breast milk and leaving of him/it that of the bottle eats proposes, you then start slowly to introduce formula. Maybe it lasts some days, but at least he/it gewann\'t is hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment