Tuesday 19 July 2011

Want I to stop, my 15 months old to quiet... how?

Want I to stop, my 15 months old to quiet... how?

My son is 15 months, and he/it doesn\'t use any bottle.. he/it was on the cup, because he/it was 10 months. He/it withßt me alot. He/it normally becomes 3 times per day of me ern for himself awayheads. He/it is a good eater and my doctor said, thereß he/it as a nurse will work, until he/it either holds he/it or as yearn you itself, as I left him/it. ICH\'m one single mommy fully times you students. I never have pumped. I fühle me like he/it, uses as a pacifer more for me. Which he/it muß never the actual pacifer used. And I don\'t want to put him/it on one. I want to remove him/it, because he/it every day withßt, and heavy. He/it trys, about itself on shirt in , To dissolve public, he/it, that always takes the trouble, my s shepherd, to pull down. I w\'m, that tell you, nurse ürde till, that is he/it I in 2, however, this so heavily he/it bites, that he/it broke skin even some times. Help any Vorschlägen?

Additional details

Oh ya he/it drinks whole milk.., but he/it likes it not too much..

4



from Wgirl

Best answer chosen by Asker

GIGANTIC prestige first wants to give to you at all i for breatsfeeding. so much woman wählt actually not to it, and this thinks i is so sad. Sie\'ve given you a großer beginning small type of his/its life, congrats. i-Brust ernährte until 18 months my first child. i only really slowly cut along the nursing times until it this finished, würde he/it only before the bed as a nurse works. and it managed allm i firstählich then completely from. You/they könnten this method of doing frequently more and more less first tries. Glück
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the suggestions... I will go ahead and will give him/it going one....
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through queenofl... I nursed 2 of my children. And she/it used both as a pacifier me. If you prepare simply cold turkey hes for him/it thinks. It becomes f on him/itür the first week or two very difficult is, but you will feel much better. And you really has shouldnt a problem with engorgement because he/it, that often works this as a nurse, int. And dont fühlt itself guiltily. You/they did a good work, that worked so long as a nurse. Glück!!!

Go in didnt for both mining like whole milk so that we brought chocolate to milking for her/it/them. You/they went out simply finely.

you think of Liz Just. If he/it wants, a Getr gives him/itänk a sippy-Tasse.

from Melissa S, I would begin with particular feedings through the termination. I assume, one of his/its Fütterungen is before the bed, and that would be the last, that I would cut.

Some good suggestions for you.


through telme, I understand through what you go Unmutter of three.But in my case, that my babies only hold against themselves, so that really doesn\'t trouble them.But a worry i about stationary for itself leaves, they could have some tops and tools this parenting web site to visit to help you.

Source(s,:

/ a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-1" >

through daa, he/it is to be worked nicely as a nurse with 15 months sufficiently old, in order to learn.

Working of manners as a nurse


through Sarah, whom you said, gives c that he/it drinks from one cup, him/it all his/its beverages from one cup. You/they müssen him/it no more with breast milk, him/it, liefern\'s gets all nutrients, that he/it needs from your milk, and you can now give, he/it presses, or cows now milk. I weiß, that you told to him/it doesn, likes whole milk \'t, it migh is for him/it to fat, and the taste is not, as good as it it should be, you trouble 2 percent of milk that it is better for him/it anyway, and if he/it still doesn\'t want to take that tries to add him/it any chocolate. Chocolate powders all her/it healthy aren\'t and probably wants more vitamins you for him/it in his/its Getränken gives, you therefore use Ovaltine, that is, for what I my son uses, he/it now is 18 months and won\'t drink any regular milk besides it, his/its chocolate milk loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment