Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I stop to nurse one year ago and I still have breastmilk, how can I dry it up?

Did I stop to nurse one year ago and I still have breastmilk, how can I dry it up?

I am not become saturated or painfully, I calm down only hole a small breastmilk, after not it for over one year nursed. On what can I do in order to dry ihn/es?

through????? M??...

Best answer chosen by voters

Wow over one year? Hmmmm applied an Asverband I with night..... made it nice and gemütlich, and within one week, I was to normal back.

Luck


Do you answer mine plz?

/ question/index;. 100 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from HunnyBun... an old hispanic-Arznei is ivory soap to be applied. Soap her/it/them aufw with soapärts one, but doesn\'t rinse you. Make this three days long. The soap dries her/it/them up.

through tawni, somebody asked me to take the trouble, pages, that she/it dries up any leaf, but mine dried up haveing my son after 3 weeks:, therefore i couldnt breast feed

through missy, you first are sure, that it is, does breast milk? Abfluß of the nipple could be a sign of somewhat bad. I sähe your Gyno definitive. The doc can it out checks, and I believe, there is a pill, in order to dry up ihn/es, if it is breast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment