Tuesday 19 July 2011

Is it possible to continue nursing after you held 3 days long?

Is it possible to continue nursing after you held 3 days long?

I plan as it went at a trip from city with my husband, and don\'t want to bring along my pump, but I still want to be capable, my 8 months, to work old daughter as a nurse, if I return. My milk will dry up, if I aufsetze,arbeitet \'t as a nurse or pumps 3 days long? How did wills become saturated, I am?

from Snowbarb...

Best answer chosen by voters

As mean middle daughter 7 months old were, my husband and I went away for a few days, and left the children with my mother-in-law.

I had to express 5 or 6 ounces approximately 4 times per day and had to discard, but the baby went back to the breast right as we came home, no problem with all.

Be to be been ready, uncomfortable, but it won\'t be unbearable. 30 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through boss lady, I didn\'t nurse, but un certainly if your still producing milk, that you can. You/they müssen maybe itself about the baby, who doesn\'t take any bottle, however, provides because uses hes to your breast. 20 percent 2 voices

by km&g, your milk should be justified sufficiently meanwhile that it should influence it not too much. I würde your pump takes, however. Sie\'ll probably has pains if you don\'t do. I was one day long from my son, and my Br, awayüste felt like stones. I couldn\'t waits in order to get him/it home to ease the engorgement and too füttern. 10 percent 1 voices

from Jess:Mom of 4 girls I... I would bring your pump..
U won\'t be capable to enjoy your trip if you don\'t pump at least here and there. You/they will be in dreadful quantities of pain and him/it which happen if you get a congested management,.. this becomes Mastitis..
This would ruin your trip of all together.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4 20 percent 2 voices

at Melissa S, you always are able to go back your milk grasps, although it is maybe much work. Works for supply nursing and demands this something no matter, you demand more, and your Körper makes more. You/they könnten several days long, as you returns to get back your supply, as nurses one ton works, must. PersI would take the pump önlich. You/they könnten probably with it, to then less often pump normally, escapes, but if you land, \'t-Pumpe with all I believes, that you will have pains and finished on Ed. In long run, I believe, thereß, to pump some times per day, less of an anger, that then gets upward your supply back and risks engorgement, is. If you pump less, während gone, you still could to work a little one on it needs shouldn\'t for him/it, however, to get back your supply upward is too bad.

from Melissa ~ the mommy of parker, that my son started a nursing strike against three days, as he/it was 6 months old, while we were from city at vacation, and I didn\'t have any pump with me. On the third night, he/it closed to care right theück, and despite my already low supply, I still gave him/it the usual quantity of milk. Therefore it shouldn\'t causes your supply, and you therefore should fähig is to be continued to nurse.

But, if I was you, I would take your pump. You/they me, the erw,it becomes ähnt, however, I struggled with a low supply, that my son will carry, he/it from the time on, care didn\'t leave me in pain with the production of milk and no way to drain my breasts. I wünschte so bad, that I had a pump with me. If you decide not to take the pump, and you become in pain, one can heyße, to take shower, any relief gives. You/they können itself also, to massage your breasts and your express some by hand, troubles. One from both way, I hope the best for you! 20 percent 2 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment