Tuesday 19 July 2011

Does it say Dr things to stop to nurse 16 months old because I am pregnant 12 weeks?

Does it say Dr things to stop to nurse 16 months old because I am pregnant 12 weeks?

She/it asked me to do what always, that I had to it, but, to hold, because it frees oxytocin, the late preterm-Arbeit can cause, and it is too selective in my body. However, Lilly is attatched with it to it. If I me bemühe, to reject it, she/it is excited so and is something mercilessly over getting him/it this no matter. Going only isn to sippy\'t one Möglichkeit, as she/it rejects a quantity of the time (besides meals) for him/it, and will fall other only asleep with anything/one, if she/it tires super is, and daddy gives her/it/them one bottle of milk, or she/it is tired for her/it/them so becomes uncoordinated, that she/it hurts herself, and daddy weighs her/it/them to sleep. However, he/it does Noutlaw, he/it only can also do it that 10 days per month tops, you depart 400 miles plus us every other weekend, and I nurse her/it/them, in order to sleep in her/its/their carseat, we goes with night.

I therefore am from with a loss with consideration on what, to do, nice. I know her/its/their doesn\'t * * needs you * * it and it is only one comfort matter, but I don\'t know, as she/it without it too trit is östen because she/it doesn\'t have any lovey, lived you take me at weighing of her to sleep and so on, we have time approximately a night routine, that we follow,..., but I am not sure. I weiß, that some mommies continue to nurse through pregnancy, and then tandem b/f, but this Dr. naturally doesn\'t agrees with it. However, I change to a midwife, so that I can have a water birth, and I will ask her/it/them about it.

What do you think in the middle time?

Additional details

LolLol, she/it is in rear ends, that look, and my hubby drives, and I sit in the back, buckled in it, and I lean onward. Very uncomfortable.

11

Oh I wants to hold, but if I take the trouble not to give it to her/it/them, she/it cries and if is hubby there, he/it becomes have know the say badly she/it, like gotten, with me, that it is the single way, since birth is to be slept. Only give it to her/it/them." Cuz hates hearing he/it you, and we Mitschlaf, cry for her/it/them. It does me miserably, but hubby doesn, \'t lowermostützt or helps me to do it at all, and I am natured to weak in order to only cut her/it/them off.

11



through dragonfly girls ~ Haley is 1

Best answer chosen by Asker

Her/its/their doctor is right. Nursing of causes of givingärmutterzusammenziehungen and can cause preterm-Arbeit. My doctor recommended nipple stimulation to help to work and Zäher, to become on my nipples for nursing, as I was pregnant, but she/it asked me not to do it until I was 36 weeks. She/it said, thereß her/it/them somebody, to do it, was too bulky, as she/it was pregnant, and she/it began really early, and it induced her/it/them to get labor early. Entwöhnen you she/it slowly sooner than everything immediately maybe. More similarly drops a feed of everyone so often, until she/it is disaccustomed, total. You/they still have any time dafür\'s crucial for hold.

Add: also your doctor Ihnen could communicate this whether you are in danger, because preterm for other reasons works. Remain, thereß in mind also.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, I think, instead of to work as a nurse, in order to interject feedings like you, that I will take the trouble exactly to include the bottle, said... I hopes, that it works,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Marie K, I wanted to finish breast feeding by 16 months personally, but that is only I.
I try to introduce her/it/them driving in an auto seat to you or safety belt passenger and breast, whom they feed.< huh>
I know, that she/it will do a fuss, but I suspect through this age that she/it will do a fuss no matter if you hold.

through Aubree\'s mom? You/they muß someday hold. Therefore why follows nicht\'s the DR. orders and hält now. Certainly, Sie\'wieder of going, thereover gotten, to leave her a rough couple of nights, however, and finds that another way to sit down to sleep!

Well she/it must hold at any point through mitty, and your gonna must find, that any other comfortor/routine works thay for her/it/them, my daughter eased i on a bedtime bottle of warm milk with 18 months. But, having said, thereß it completely from you depends, like long you breasyfeed for. ICH\'ve hörte never works with nursing or nipple stimulation from preterm, as only one help, in order to take the trouble itself, get matters, that move, if overdue. Verdächtigen you, that your midwife will be more helpful than your doc.

through jlb, I am approximately 14 weeks into my 2. Pregnancy and working still as a nurse. My WHETHER everything says didn\'t over holding, but this could be bc, I didn\'t tell her/it/them....
Anyway from the research, that I did, there is not any medical reason to stop to work as a nurse during pregnancy. Her/its/their K1 becomes örper for the growing baby. and your nursling 2. and you Nährstoffe 3. gives. You/they will start to probably produce soon less milk, if already of Hafen\'t you unterdrücken bc pregnancy hormones lactation. By 20 weeks it doesn\'t give anything maybe, which is left. Begin one maybe, you don\'t present yourself, you don\'t dispute any politics with your daughter. It interests her/it/them maybe less, like the quantity from milk decreases.
If stopping is that slowly, what is you for lack, that you will have, in order to do, not cold turkey. The night care, at which she/it is fortified the most, should to go to be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment