Tuesday 19 July 2011

Does your body go through hormonal alterations once, that you finish to nurse?

Does your body go through hormonal alterations once, that you finish to nurse?

I stopped breast feeding approximately 10 days ago, type of you disaccustomed itself, since then felt ich\'ve hormonal, my 13 months old if I am at my period, or if I find out myself, is pregnant, but I am not pregnant.

Is so natural? How it takes your hormones long, about out again too kühlen?

from Lauren (? Erin\'s-Mumie?,

Best answer chosen by Asker

yes. exactly she/it felt resembling i, it simply was you, if gets my period w iürde or would like, says it calmed you, as you first were pregnant, down for itself, but it lasted some weeks, maybe only more than one month for me.

experienced also physical alterations, besides the obvious breast alterations, i ii lost LOADS of the hair of my head, you couldnt tells or something, but was at the moment as i, will go therefore more anxiously i lol balder, i believes, that it was, because your hair comes more thickly in pregnancy, and where it loses any ppl, if maybe they also has mean her/its/their baby, if you still are breast feed the hormones there, beautifully, for once in my life, everything nails, which is begun to break. however, it said more similarly i, that it was a more emotionally rollercoaster some weeks long, but it is gotten better soon:)

Source(s,:

Mummy to 11 months old Erin
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS Melissa stopped breasfeeding I only 4 days ago, and I fühle me very emotionally, I also wondered, whether could be because of this of the fact, that I stopped breasfeeding. It fühlt itself like PMS at, not directly timing for it however, or you like, that are said, that beggining of the pregnancy. Now, it sucks, but es\'s probably only one phase...

Report abuse

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment