Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can hold my 15 months old i to stop to nurse?

How can hold my 15 months old i to stop to nurse?

My son is 15 months old, and he/it goes to daycare, or my mommies accommodate during the day, while un with the work..., so that he/it doesn\'t nurse during the day. As soon as he/it is delivered at my house, or he/it sees me, he/it asks dafür "teta" or breast in Spanish... and he/it starts to cry. Therefore I, that him/it tröstete, I give in and placed my breast into his/its mouth in order to comfort him/it. Therefore, he/it calms down. But if his/its time für bed time, if he/it uses my breast in order to calm down. My nipples hurt to times. He/it has Zähne. I fühle me really frustrated, because I land, something knows \'t to do! Können you any a help, about pleased?! and during the weekend since i-Don\'t serves me breast feed me, do I not know something honestly to do,... my mommy becomes annoyed, if she/it sees, nurse I, because she/it said, should i for him/it from weened at before time.

Additional details

he/it doesn\'t drink in one bottle... either is a sippy-Tasse or a breast... should fill you i-Gehen back,... last time, if he/it had, that it was at his/its first birthday.

1

okok he/it needed 3 months in order to snap on it... i had to give pump for the first 6 weeks.. then gave me a nurse of the VNA a nipple shield... and thats this, for which we used 2 months, and then, he/it snapped.

1



from Chris

Best answer chosen by voters

Her/its/their son is TO OLD in order to nurse. He/it already should entwöhnt has become. Für everything of those, that think it, \'s-Zustimmung, to nurse, still, is simply crazy. If he/it should drink from sippy-Tassen, you want, what him/it breast füttert, until he/it goes to the school? Now hold before it it 5 and going to kindergarten, that asks for teta,...... 50 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Aleeyah good, although your son howls, you must teach him/it that he/it for nursing is too old. Did you try to give him/it one bottle each to see if he/it likes it? I weiß, that he/it is only one year and three months old, but you must teach him/it, that you can, continues \'t to nurse him/it, something like no teta says, but kindly and not solid. Bemühen you itself, to give him/it one bottle, to see, only, if he/it likes it, if he/it doesn\'t, then, I don\'t know something otherwise to do. I hoped, thereß I you helped, so much as well as I could.

from parental unit with 15 months, he/it is still nourished from your milk, and the whole day has gone, he/it has an emotional need of you with you if you come home. If he/it hurts you, one can teach him/it to be milder. There is no indeed "magic" age, where your milk is not good for him/it more, recommends the world health organization, you nurse 24 months long.

Do you think about it, want YOU/THEY really to disaccustom him/it, or is it simply outer pressure, that induces you to question continuing? 25 percent 1 voices

through Machtblume ugh... I knows exactly, where you participate! My 2. one nursed 2 years long! She/it never took formula or milk and as I she/it schließlich to hold brought, she/it went to only weep. Donsorgt itself \'t about your mommy, she/it probably grew up with Dr. Spock, i.e. she/it gets the meal about 6 weeks of meat & 2 veg and nurses? NEVER! O.K., easy Exaggeration, but only offends. I fühlte me with my Witz\'s so often finishes..., but on the day, I rotated and said that no more was the day she/it, that was stopped. I believe if the time is completely right, thereß it exactly will finish. Maybe if he/it wants any teta, bemühen you itself only, through giving of him/it some other, to hesitate. Or bemühen you itself maybe, to ring a nursing association of some ideas. Es\'s one Transition phase for both of you, luck!

through Nancy Jo, his/its water placed in one cup & keeps your breasts in your BRA, YES it really is so easy!!

you must grasp somebody at hscoach to help you with the disaccustoming process. Maybe his/its daddy, or a Gro,ßelternteil could help. Let of the persons reception worry of him/it and is with night particularly with him/it over the course of a weekend. You/they don\'t become verfügbar is, that is everything for her/it it........... approximately 2-3 days. if he/it cries, können she/it him/it one cup of water TVS or something like it give or let looked at him/it.

You/they now must disaccustom him/it, because he/it gets the older person, the it will be heavier. I würde doesn\'t recommend to go back to one bottle at this point. I würde only, to use the cup, continues.

As soon as he/it has silence 2-3 days of no one, he/it should forget it. If he/it doesn\'t do, and he/it asks you again, you say no only more that you now\' are solidly a großer boy. In my experience vergaßen my children it altogether only, as soon as I gave up. If you continue on it, you will come, about ihn/es really bad-increases. It is difficult to hold, but as soon as you do, you become f for itselfühlen so eased. He/it will find another way, itself too trösten, in order to sleep, and he/it will go do it well.

Hope that this helps.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they must be strong and don\'t say ANY TETA. It it a little old für breastfeeding.Give he/it one cup of juice. 25 percent 1 voices

through never looks back you

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Give him/it some further months if you can, but no more nighttime feeding.
My son had cavities because I allowed him/it upon request to BF with night.
It was not, as hard as I believed, that it would be, he/it would cry 10 minutes long and then, would fall asleep.
I only disaccustomed him/it, before he/it turned 2, because he/it had to be placed to sleep, because he/it needed a crown, and some fillings repaired.

Source(s,:

I am thumb really wearily, that defeats me for it, from people.

how do you explain his/its cavities? I or my husband, Hohlr never hasäume had.

I had more, as 1 dentists tell me, causes these Brustmilch CAVITIES. Get done with it.
process: from Dr. burns out
If one one, then, two or three year old child or any age, shows signs of exceptional tooth decay and numerous cavities, should make the parents ALL, which they can, in order to prevent further decay and cavities. Because maybe it one of some erhöhtes risk of night care gives, maybe the parents must disaccustom the baby of night care, and by all means, you continue during the day as it, you yearn as you, you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment