Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I stop to nurse my toddler?

How can I stop to nurse my toddler?

How can I stop to nurse my toddler? She/it will be 9 days long with her/its/their daddy, so that I weiß, she/it can give it up, but as soon as she/it is at home, she/it wants it. I started, she/it too entwöhnen, in order to only nurse, if she/it goes to sleep, but now, she/it will go 9 days long. Läßt she/it i dries up? or does she/it pump? and if she/it comes home and asks therefore, do I do something?

Additional details

Should I stop cold turkey during shes away? and if with it, how do you get to dry up the milk?

2

She/it nurses if she/it takes a nap, and if his/its bed time, if she/it wakes up in the night, nurses her/it/them also with it is at least 3 times per day.

2



from Ethel

Best answer chosen by voters

Normally, I propose that slowly you, over one month or so, disaccustoms, but because you nurse only once per day, you only hold, you say no that however, it is your body, and that no more she/it the needs. Dürfen you days, as anyway you only for the relief, that, nurses, dort\'s-Zustimmung also.

Depending on it, how old she/it is, you could pump, while she/it went, if you want to continue to work as a nurse, or not and still you work as a nurse, if she/it returns, or cold turkey goes as you said. How für the milk, that dries up, if you, dense bras, wish relationship, cabbage goes into the BRA, and manner, as cook a roast with manner, you can all the help, that dries up milk. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Althea Cold, turkey is the best way. Das\'s this, which I für my son did. Trust me, it lasted 2 days, and it was that. Then the milk dries up, maybe she/it doesn\'t smell it, yes, she/it können the milk smells, and it needs no more. Gla ück and glad vacation!

from Linda like over this hold I thinks, that everyone should hold old with nine months and one year, is too old

you say her/it/them about Sophia Just, that she/it still needs it doesnt, and it rejects. Bemühen you itself maybe, "now, they to do feeling grown through the say of something like it upward must start you, held against big girl milk to drink my mommy breast of feeding of me, if she/it will be from city one week long. I stopped cold turkey and said she/it, thereß it big worked. Let dried her/it/them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment