Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did you stop completely to nurse?

How did you stop completely to nurse?

My daughters become 9 months on the 28. is, WOW!) and nursing cut ive down..., but un ready, and it seems similarly, that they are willing to hold,...

How did you come on to do this?
Any tops?

Additional details

Dee, I didn\'t ask to hold therefore about your opinion about the age that that could worry less i, what you think,.. she/it already begins to reject to sometimes work as a nurse...

2

more similarly i already said... sometimes.. she/it rejects to work as a nurse... with it un the thinking, that they are done,.. and this not desire more to it... and there is a small quantity of pain for me, but nothing really bad...

2

Dee, i went only the through which wrote i at you one min ago... I didnt means for coming upon this impolite one!! sad!

2



from Mandy

Best answer chosen by Asker

My children alone quite gave up. I tried, my a son through giving of him/it a sippy-Tasse, to help, he/it loved it, but he/it nevertheless wanted to work as a nurse with night. My other son gave up only cold turkey, and my daughter seemed the bottle more to mögen.
I honestly know dont as you did it with twins. You/they should with pride daf on itselfür is, it this long.I, to do, thinks, if I was you, I would try only milk/formula in bottles or maybe with Apfelsaft diluted with water. I hope, thereß this some helps.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to everyone!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "How did, you complete. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (5)



from ProudMom... I held my daughter like 2 or 3 months with at, because I didn\'t produce much milk, but I pumped some times and gave her/it/them that in one bottle.. she/it needed some days, in order to take actually one bottle, but as soon as she/it did, I gave only her/its/their formula =]

Trouble only pumping and placing of it in one bottle for itself and sees, how they respond to it. If they land, \'t wants the bottle keep, that forces it, and tries other types of bottles. [My daughter liked the playtex Tropfen-ins-Brustwarzen] As soon as they bring down it slowly on the breast milk and go to formula.

Source(s,:

Experience.

through the mommy of liam exactly 9/24/10 my son held alone. I bekämpfte it, but finally gave in. He/it was by 7 months. We went to a morning and a Nachtfütterung down, and then after one week or so he/it would work as a nurse only with night. Then schließlich rejected everything only together he/it. It was similarly one week or 2 litigations.

I think his/its best of Dee to wait until nearer 2 two years.

But if you are sure, that you want to it, only you make it slow and replaces each feed with one bottle of formula.

IchIch agrees... troubled not to contravene itself/themselves,... only offer the advice about the WHO and my own personal experience.

from Jess:Mom of 4 girls Slowly with fewest 3 weeks. If you plan, as you gave him/it formula mixture with the breast milk them, so that they are used k for itönnen. Slowly only certainly put to hold or you, will be become saturated.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4

I parted Sophie Selbst from annoyed Lactivist Well, you disaccustom. She/it held slowly and für goods this April in the age of 2.5.
If maybe I ask, why does the full year not do? IstIst it that of the AAP recommends, the WHO says 2 years of minimum, minimum ages, if well matters für you goes, ie no pain or struggling, then why now holds?
Here, I, you, don\'t try simply curiously to offend.

* * I sees. If it helps none, in this age, that my daughter was, distracted VERY easily. She/it was more mobile the whole time, and I found, thereß she/it sometimes only couldn\'t intently itself on care. Therefore, I allowed it only her/it/them, itself too ernheads, as she/it wanted to it, and she/it would come to me as she/it was hungry. Es\'s Ihre election vollständig, of course. I offer the Entw only gladlyöhnen early alternatives at. Another poster erwähnte pumping. If you want, that is a better Möglichkeit as formula for certainly. Or you konly sees önnen like nursing going. In a d, to be ämmerigen, quiet rooms, helps tons.
Be successful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment