Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did you stop to nurse your toddler? Mommies of the bf only and toddlers only?

How did you stop to nurse your toddler? Mommies of the bf only and toddlers only?

my girl is 20 mths, that old i through the times, that she/it 2 years or is so, wants to hold.
how can make i gradual it?is, do you improve as abrupt? how did you do it? Details please thanks
10 pts for best answer

through? Lorelai

Best answer chosen by voters

My sister nursed my niece until she/it was approximately 3 yrs old. Entwwas b/c harder öhnend that my niece would scream wants nums "I, what she/it called for him/it. schließlich decided my sister for itself to place band aids over her/its/their breasts and told my niece, that her/its/their nums was broken, and still works didn\'t. Believe it, or it didn\'t work. She/it still had times as she/it asked therefore, bu that my sis reminded her/it/them thereß she/it was broken, and she/it was O.K.. It worked well b/c that my niece was in the age where she/it, what boo, understood, boos and this definitely had broken something.
Best wishes! 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through biggreen... I believes, after it nursed two daughters, that I can give a little advice. Well für you doing of it to 2 years old. I held, as Zähne started to break,... it got to painful to then work as a nurse. You/they können pumps a little one for it and your daughter to bottles disaccustoms. Or mix allmählich breast milk with formula and brings you she/it to bringing it in one bottle. Then allmyou cure her/it/them of breast milk, through giving her/its/their regular milk or juices or water, ählich away altogether. The benefits of even bf für the first 6 months is at all better than not doing from it. Only, you remember, thereß, as you disaccustom your daughter, you itself will disaccustom. Guarantee, thereß you has, any good care with you upholsters. I made this allmählich, during the night not.

through ketchupk.... gently and gradual is * much * better for total involved. There is a multiplicity gro hereßer technologies: / bf/weaning/weani.

We tend in order to begin with it, you don\'t offer, don\'t reject you and then continue you to "Distraction/Substitution" and "postponement." we also reduce you sessions"... lol... we essentially take time and use the whole side very gradually. But you können she/it also faster uses... only Don\'t goes so fast, that it tips over to your small one. , This side has signs, that the Entwöhnen for her/it/them Lenten becomes,: / bf/weaning/weani,

Because I nurse, longer than you us looks at, you use him/it nurslings for older, about old 3yrs, proposed disaccustoming \'party incentive also, but I don\'t think this would work to well old with a 20 month. I weiß my 19 months old, this, about which I talked, would have no idea if I proposed it.

The best from luck and feeling freely to e-mail if you have questions about something, we did here. ICH\'ve did 4 kiddos as a nurse and entwöhnte two... working now at #3, you come on child.... you know that you want a disaccustoming party! lol. 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment