Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse? I need slowly for down or hold my Milchströmung, i, an\'m like a cow!!)?

How do I stop to nurse? I need slowly for down or hold my Milchströmung, i, an\'m like a cow!!)?

I have a Gefrierschrank fully from breastmilk, I must hold, because I will return to Arbeitsteil, you time and train you full time,

Additional details

un-askin 4 tha wifey, U Bonehead, LOL!!)

5



through bb

Best answer chosen by voters

Don\'t go cold turkey. It is painful. I was closed with my second child because I was very sick and take medicine mußte, that was bad for the baby. It can be VERY painful.

As was proposed, you exclude a feeding at a time. I began with Mitteltag-Fütterungen that is transferred to bedtime feedings and finally stopped with morning feedings. Has you leave WennWenn Ihr baby a hard time, because he/it or she/it want to nurse, f she/itüttern somebody else and goes something in the other room.

Source(s,:

I am a mommy of two children. I nursed her/it/them both. Entwöhnt the first in some weeks and cold turkey with the second went. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from mom, you ask your baby of the breast like too ween or bringing of your breasts to hold, that produces milk?

Weening goes cold turkey if baby is sufficiently hungry that they will take the bottle.

Production milks stationary, should happen of course, if you stop pumping or nourishing itself expressng-Milch from breasts (ie). If this doesn\'t work, you see, thereß Ihr doctor, who got a rule, to dry up the breast milk.

from tare Are you a type xD, that as original avatar sees, a type is, and original name is Jason t. o.O

from Crystal Uhhh, do you lie from the female hormones?? calls you the mass media maybe, because I think, would one make it for a big history of LOL Good!! I needed a good laughter LMAO tonight!!!!!!!

from Kim B, your baby is like old? Normally if still your baby schönes young is, you have much milk. I certainly know myself did. I nurse one year long, and it seemed, thereß this nature it only took, \'s-Kurs. I only didn\'t have any real problems with holding. As my baby was really young, I had the same problem, too much milk. If you continue to pump, you become to produce continuing, as well like very much. A matter, that helped me, which slows supposenly down your milk, is to be put some warm materials on your breast, so that the milk natürlich runs out, helps to have also a hot shower, that resembling. . Maybe bulk pronounces this or fürchterlich to some, but I was so desperate to times for my breasts to stop to produce, I use in order to fill the bathroom sink with really hot water and lean over it so that the milk would flow only out. You/they do this, which you können, in order to get through it. Make a google-Suche also for it. It könnte you some good tops gives.

I caught approximately 1 months to work before going back, at, to shorten my pumping periods in half, through totlkuhs and would go as it, you yearn as I could without doing either pumping or this as a nurse. After I started over one week to cut out pumps until everything altogether, I did, worked as a nurse, as I returned to the work. This way was I fähig that a few times to pump on that occasion, works to replace, her/its/their care and I didn, \'t becomes sore. Headächlich through reducing your pumping times and how often it will ease alone. Only Don\'t bemüht itself, to cut down too fast to early, or you won\'t be glad.

from killer you don\'t let the baby still sucked on your breast...

AFTER IT.............

through jade, I nursed until my daughter was 2 days old, only, so that she/it got the colostrum. As mean milk entered, something, which really helped, the lactation too unterdrücken, and gives me, any comfort was cabbage leaves. Many people say, thereß she/it only an old women story is, but they really worked for me. You/they really helped with the uncomfortableness, and k,ühlten from, my breasts defeat a dreadful quantity.

As I was in hospital, I was given a phamphlet on lactation suppression. It was told me, thereß, to wear a solid, supporting BRA, that was main factor in waning uncomfortableness, and reducing of your milk supply. It worked really für me. There is also certain sense in it because women looked after her/its/their Br historicallyüste-Grenze, to have, as they chose to stop to nurse.

Also, you don\'t trouble your breasts at all to stimuate. The more you stimulate her/it/them, the more milk, that she/it will produce.

through seaangel... finishes you to pump und/oder to quiet. Her/its/their Brmaybe üste becomes sore from fullness reception, hot showers express a small milk by hand or placed a warm wash rag over your breasts in order to let out a small milk. , sufficiently, to ease the pressure and to ease the pain. It becomes a small bißchen take if you are much milk a producing.

from ReeberKa.... my friend added cabbage leaves slowly into her/its/their BRA along milk supply. Es\'s an aged women oreählung, but she/it said that it worked.

As I disaccustomed my daughter, I was to be worked spares back and pumping with the work. So thereß helped. It is good, thereß you much breastmilk lets freeze. I würde me troubles, every day, to only reduce her/its/their number of feedings over breast. Beginning of it, a F,ütterung, to exclude, does another exclude one then some days later, did I finish and so on to work my daughter as a nurse at home in the morning and with night, but she/it got a Flasche\'s. with her/its/their babysitter you will still nurse at all, or want you to hold completely? The single way to make it for a not-painful way is to be eased in it. Cold turkey becomes für you very PAINFUL is!

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment