Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse?

How do I stop to nurse?

My son is 18 months and very healthy. ErEr is in the 90. Percentage für both weight as well as height. I nurse him/it only with night, but he/it watches f 3 timesür more milk on. He/it won schl always noch\'täft through the whole night. He/it will fall asleep with 9p.m. normally and awakens about 1:30-2 für milk on, then with 5ish and then, he/it finally wakes up in the morning with 7 and he/it asks me for more milk by showing with my breast and saying the words. I am with the work to theück and tired physically very much, although I take the trouble, enough sleep, to get it, however, \'s-Art from impossibly with him/it waking up so very much. I take also in Hülle and fullness vitamins. I muß this stops, because enough suffices. And, to nurse fanatics please, unterläßt it, to comment. I did already my share and it was großartig, while it lasted, but it must hold. Please have advice as continuing is, and minimizes you the wine... I is a real mother chicken, and I place it very healthy auf\'t-Griff if my son cries. He/it doesn\'t wants a sippy-Tasse.. he/it drinks während the day\'s no problem of it, but doesn\'t want his/its milk in it. Have any idea thereover, as once I this silence over the termination and for everything should go?

Additional details

If he/it wakes up with 2.am. he/it comes into our bed... I verga, To mention ß. And then schläft he/it the rest of the night in our bed, while he/it wakes up in order to nurse.

1



from Pippin

Best answer chosen by voters

Are you co sleeping or is in his/its own bed/room?
If you are, co asleep, it will be quite difficult to convince him/it, that he/it cannot work as a nurse, would be to be therefore moved him/it into his/its own bed, probably the first step.

If he/it sleeps in another room, or every time if you arrive him/it there, I would try because it lets daddy handled this wakings night. He/it can go in and the dort\'s don\'t tell your son any milk at the moment. , And HE/IT can handle each fussing/crying (that follows maybe)
Keep only it, that you gradually still disaccustom, in mind will want, you fall from those, that night feeds at a time, in one.

If this doesn\'t work smoothly, you will only simply decide, must, how important it is. If you strongly fühlen, that you must disaccustom, * at the moment *, then, you do which must make ou. If not, bemühen you itself again in a few months. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through daa, some good ideas in it are to be decreased or to exclude nighttime care, here -

by two, boys are a joy! Distraction is the Schlüssel. Although my son does much didn\'t with night after ungefähr 16 months he/it, that is worked as nurses, as a nurse, until he/it disaccustomed himself with 2.5 years old. However,weaning he/it of night ernährt itself, more sleep will first remove some. Maybe you/they leave ot yourself bemühen, it makes matters for fun to stay up, swings too slee, plays music and first goes with night for drives. I ahd, in order to find other ways, to bring my son, to sleep with night. Not because i didn\'t kümmert him/it nnursing with night, but because it didn\'t place him/it to sleep, and he/it wanted to work as a nurse for what seemed hours. take, it slows down, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment