Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse??

How do I stop to nurse??

Somebody please helps.... my daughter is almost 11 months, and I calm down breast feed, I absolutely don\'t have any pump. I place really auf\'t knows, as doing is to be come on, so that.. I is with the work, thereß the whole day and the single time, that she/it gets, to live, while is of the nite. Also, if ich\'m, the füttert only a few feedings of the nite, should the milk not dry up? I weiß, when getting your ready, to disaccustom your breast, is become saturated,..., but I really need any advice.

from Susan W

Best answer chosen by Asker

Hello. My son is the Entw auch\'wieder 11 months and weöhnen also. This is my second son. With my two Sohn\'s as me started too entwöhnen, I placed the formula or the milk into a sippy-Tasse. I used the yields faucet cups, thereß Nuby-Marken. You/they seemed both those to mögen, because the faucet like one bottle is soft, but it is in the form of a sippy-Tasse. Späteräter, as I gave her/it/them, "Stammkunden"-sippy-Tassen, she/it didn\'t have any problem with the cups.
Here, what I did, is in order to disaccustom my first son. I interjected 1 the nursing of every 3 days and replaced it with formula or whole milk. , My doctor said, thereß it fine was, him/it with 11 months, but the books, that say every 12 months, to start with whole milk. I didn\'t fühlt itself unduly fully, but I felt the "let down." I guaranteed that I wore a supporting BRA, and nursing upholsters. And as I felt the tingly, enttfrom little you me, only my arms crossed over my breast. With my first son, as soon as I me at only 2 Fütterungen made, I began to it you dry up. I still offered him/it my breast, but he/it, an\'d ißt for shorter periods of time. As soon as I didn\'t-Gefühl fully none more, I stopped to offer the breast. I never felt really become saturated mögen, if your first milk enters, because I disaccustomed slowly. Das\'s of the Prozeß, in which I now am with my second son, but he/it continues to ask for my breast through the traction with my shirt, so it arrives little more slowly. However, he/it takes formula f from one cupür a feeding out.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanx for the help! It really helped me... now weiß I exactly something, to do.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



from Alexandr... buys you, a breast pumps and tries to feed her one bottle instead, she/it will cry for a while, but she/it is gotten the idea,

through Mr. Bob, to ask your doctor, tries

I heard about CLK8 that sugar water to place in the bottle, you will help to bring the application to the bottle,... she/it becomes, the bottle wants definately... very much not of course.

through feline*l.... talc to a lactating-Spezialisten in your area or asks Ihren doctor. I nurse my son. His/its hard one, to hold, I can to you extremelyählen. :)

from Mommy2be Thats a tough one. You/they könnten itself troubles and they to formula rearrange, THEN, she/it cries from the bottle/milk. my sister said, thereß her/its/their son only one day by 10 months the breast rejected. He/it beschloß, that it was time to be given up. Definitely first work on bringing her/it/them, without any Fütterungen, to sleep through the night.

from AussieMo.... the best matter, that you can do, is speech to a lactating-Spezialisten. You/they müssen for the milk completely, to dry up, holds. WennWenn you no money für a pump wants to spend, and he/it then is used for the bottle and the formula, you simply don\'t allow him/it on it back. WennWenn he/it not to the formula and the bottle is used, würde I him/it gets, uses to him/it or a sippy-Tasse, that hole proof is, and has used him/it for it, before you remove the breast milk. Or you können approximately 20 dollars for a hand pump spend, tho not the best type of pump, and your milk over bottle gives him/it.

The best from luck to you

by 2hot, you have you the medical softness some pills to dry her/it/them up or to stop only breast feeding. The Kit becomes örper wissen\'s over and stops to produce milk. The problem is, it will be painfull. The pills are the best choise.

through easincla.... you normally would become starts one bottle to disaccustom her/it/them through the substitution for the breast. With 11 months, she/it should from a sippy-Tasse and sleeping through the night and not waking up für feedings drink. Be sure, thereß she/it a well balanced food eats.

You/they must let your husband comfort her/it/them maybe in order to sleep in the middle of the night without one bottle back. Send one cup of water, her/its/their thirst too leyelet little.

Peaces

from Playful_... I leads nursing support groups, and will walk you gladly through it or any questions answer, you have... the best way is she/it, a feeding at a time, slowly to be removed. There is not any Bedürfnis, to give her/its/their sugar water, one bottle is more easily to be taken as the breast, and if you pump and you give the milk, she/it will assume it. You/they könnten with 11 months one bottle runs over and her/its/their a sippy-Tasse gives, soft discharged is easy to use, and a \'nuby\' was favoite my daughter. A große hand held that pump is Avent Isis,... is not uncomfortable, his/its easy one, to gather, and cleans, and is existed become. Fühlen you itself freely I to e-mail or un I with any questions, me, \'ll answers asap.

from Shelly S, your milk will dry up, if you stop, you will still have milk to work as a nurse, if you pump, you are become saturated maybe, particularly with night, if your nursing times are. But, schließlich will dry up your body, if it recognizes, there is not any baby care. I nursed my 2 children until they were 15 mos. I never had a problem too entwöhnen,... I only stopped to work as a nurse. If I to uncomfortably wäre, I and attempt would nurse, that give up again the next day.:)

through angel\'s Google le leche is it a web site, in order to answer nursing questions, that you can call even representatives in your area. I würde breast milk for one bottle of formula slowly exchanges. no Kühe milks until 1 years. every 3/4 days exchanges another breast bottle with a formula bottle. this way your breast decreases slowly and lands auf\'t-Woge and hurts, I, it is really painfully if this erwähnen you not accidental, that you leak uncontrollably.

through luckymil hello there,
I had the same "problem" with my daughter. It was even, milk of one bottle drinks \'t a little more complicated, because she/it won, one cup or at all. It was difficult because she/it only wanted to nurse. And Doctors will tell you that this milk will produce if she/it continues to suck even if it is a little bit of. The single way to stop milk production is aufzuhören, to nurse. Bemühen you itself, it, to first do a night, and a Nachtnr. If somebody helps you on a weekend, that für this night your child of you keeps away, will be big. Pump your milk or pull your milk by hand, if your Brüste unconfortable gets. Schließlich will dry up the milk. I betted, thereß you few for the next night will have. And therefore and therefore. But you really want to make it to success! Glück!

Source(s,:

I am the source.Have to children, one nurses, 7 months develop you and other develop you 11 months.

through momma2mi.... as yearn you itself as you, the stimulation gets to do milk, no, they won\'t dry up alone. Some children drink only a few times per day in a very long time at the breast.

Is there a particular reason that you consider to disaccustom? If it are the two gladly no reason, only too entw, from you with it, as matters now are, givesöhnen, because she/it brings 12 mos closer to herself. Das\'s actually times the minimum, that recommends AAP to work as a nurse.

The mildest disaccustoming method is, offer/do doesn\'t reject and if you don\'t work timeline on any type of ready, it could work well for you.

Distraction and substitution can also work well. Turn her/it/them with the Paß with another suggestion or an offer of a snack/drink from", before she/it asks to work as a nurse.

Alterations of as a matter of routine can also do well. If she/it nurses to sleep, you leave daddy bedtime, for example, takes on.

If you disaccustom slowly and gently, you will be less likely, engorgement, to find out.

Maybe the connections are helpful below.

Source(s,:

/ bf/weaning/weani.

/ hilinda/Diane/w.

/ bf/bfextended/eb.

No comments:

Post a Comment