Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse?

How do I stop to nurse?

My son is 10 months old, and I am willing to stop to nurse,... he/it dresses up with formula, I only must know that I must do in order to get my breast to give up to do milk something,...

beside Asia

Best answer chosen by voters

Start to disaccustom him/it slowly. Give him/it only with Frühstück and bedtime the breast for example. The rest of the day either gives him/it one bottle formula or breastmilk.

Exclude a feed slowly at a time.

Source(s,:

/?, As Br is to be stopped. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through?, (` v? one.. \'s. ifee hört only on, to feed him/it,..
Milk is produced basis on a Supply & a Demand; the more is delivered he/it, that becomes more, selective.

If he/it doesn\'t demand "any breast milk, because he/it eats formula, your body will stop to deliver it..

You/they must be careful with \'Mastitis\' only from holding to early. Her/its/their managements could be blocked..

It will be some days long painfully during your breast let-down, after has been become saturated,..

.. simply doesn\'t pump you or feeds him/it, if you will really produce the milk more to dry up, because milk determined you everytime, you.

While you leak and leave \'down\',.. you should apply warm compresses, how a warm laundry material,.. warm showers also works.

s through grace, if you stop to feed him/it from the breast,..

from Heather Als I me, to stop the milk, troubled, only it was recommended to hold. The more you itself ernheads, the more you will produce. I, the frigid cabbage is used muß, goes in order to ease the pain., yes ich\'m seriously asked my doctor I, and nowadays, they don\'t give anything in order to stop the milk. It lasted 3 or 4 days dafür, to hold, and it only really hurt for the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment