Tuesday 19 July 2011

How hinders u original baby, to bite, during nursing?

How hinders u original baby, to bite, during nursing?

she/it is only 4months old and teethes, how she/it hinders i to bite it, does so very sore, and i really wants, for, to nurse as it, you yearn as i-Dose. but un, to keep it in mind, she/it on one bottle coz him/it, to place, does so very sore.
none discuss
Thanks

Additional details


Thank for the whole help, she/it will try i to be able to tell by the best whats for my baby

2



through honey-bee

Best answer chosen by Asker

My suggestion is that as soon as baby bite, you change her/it/them from the breast. Unlatch her/it/them and opinion Doesn\'t want to yell this "NO." you but speaks solidly. She/it is so young, thereß she/it won, the word understands \'t, but she/it will understand that the intonation is not agreeable. Don\'t immediately latches her/it/them again on it, you wait some minutes. Bemühen you it again. Only do these a few times and if she/it continues to withßen, you finish the feeding. Babies are not stupid, they will understand fast. Please place auf\'t, one bottle is only in her/its/their mouth, ouchßer if it is lent breast milk, and even then is careful with nipple confusion.
I hope that this helps.

I am breast feeding advisor, and this is some of the advice, that I give to my nursing mommies.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you for original-help
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "How does, u holds original bab at. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (9)



through babygirl.... Dont puts her/it/them on the bottle, i knows, that it does sore, but only itself tries to get done with it, my daughter sometimes bites, she/it has 6 teeth, but you say i only no softly, but company and she/it look seriously at me, lol.. his/its cute one however i believes that could be 4 months for her/it/them a little young in order not to understand any haha..., but it does only one second long sore, dont only holds, because she/it bites, she/it will stop finally hehe

from TotalRec... goes you to the La Leche-Verband places in tops. My connection schließt only some examples one.

MeinMein Verwandter actually interjected the baby if bit, not on purpose, only surprised, baby was startled only by it to make a big whoompf to the ground. Never biß again.

Source(s,:

Move her/its/their face into your breast. She/it should be uncomfortably and aufhören, to do it.
I would say that mommy bites dont.
I yelled some times "ouch: cuz that the bugger had 2 teeth with 3 months, lol! I, that recommends to him/it dont, it tipped over alot for him/it... poor small type

from Christian... only ignores you she/it... she/it is too young in order to understand discipline. If she/it gets out any reaction even a loud scream from you, she/it will continue.

Trust me, it is gotten better. I ignored only my children, and it didn\'t yearn in the end.

through fearful women, you do rare the history, that I would try to give her something for the pain. Ask her/its/their doctor for S maybeäugling Tylenol or Motrin. And if not they it feeding,allow she/it, that had a cold teething ring, every time if.

through etc..... you change her/it/them from the breast and the opinion, "no". das\'s what my mommy did with me, I began f with two months and she/itür fifteen months, seemingly I got the communication beautiful abstinence.

through Dani and deanna ow! sound like it, does well sore, thats doesn\'t hurt für givin him/it one bottle besides thats, for the gonna works, you yearn e-mail for itself I with it or un I cuz i kinda needs informatoin a small one more

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Place one bottle into her/its/their mouth.

from Yeniffer

Because of his/its low class hid answer

as should know suppost i, un only10 yers old

No comments:

Post a Comment