Tuesday 19 July 2011

How stops i, think to nurse 1 year old son?

How stops i, think to nurse 1 year old son?

my son is one year old, and he/it only eats if he/it is, brings him/it drowsy and i-Jargon to hold

from Diggle+3

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they don\'t do. Her/its/their child becomes entw for itselföhnen, if he/it is ready. One year old is für a child a little young, to disaccustom. Es\'s möglich, but not very normal.
I disaccustom, that my son is allowed to self, you keep mind indoors, that the natural disaccustoming age of 2 - 7 years is full age somewhere, and my son was 32 months as he/it stopped however to work completely as a nurse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from R.S.T., you only stop him/it. Hören you only on, to feed him/it like it, that and gives him/it any baby food.

mother Kabeljauleber rubbed off Tony Pro My, you oil on itself in order to discourage me. Maybe das\'s a dated method.

through ~ * Love is beautiful * ~ gives you him/it slow bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment