Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

One of my friend is tryin to stop, 11 months, to nourish old daughter to her,.., but she/it cries a quantity, if she/it does, with it. Please propose, thereß sm-Haushalt or ways, that to stop resembling, tilts. Thanks to für advance.

through mybooga

Best answer chosen by voters

I always have read that it must not gradually only be made for everything immediately. Along only cut on the Fyou hold ütterungen until finally you. I still should reach this point how my daughter is only three months. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "How, to stop breastfe. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (1)



through Mysty Shores Go away for some days! lol
But start seriously her/it interestingly introducing other ways to much praise and brand with beverage like from one cup. Go in for mining simply lost interest, as she/it was one year, I guess, thereß I me happily estimated.

No comments:

Post a Comment