Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

I am depressed to nursing besides it only twice per day, completely you feel his/its time to hold. What is the least painful way to be held? And also, like long it für your milk, to dry, takes, completely on and your breasts, in order to return to normal?

from Michelle...

Best answer chosen by Asker

, To go, along too only one feeding first, and then goes to no one. Es\'s been one year, since I aufhörte, to nurse, and there is still a small milk there, but only, if I check. And my Brüste finally began to be a little cozy one. I, the pains\' credits, became about it as I held, but because I was not anything depressed to practical, and some days hüpften even, as my baby was the one to hold the meeting of the decision, it didn\'t feels like everything, and I didn\'t have any problems.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
it answered the question. Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through butta-Liebe, I believe that it will need a long time for your milk to dry up. I could 3yrs expreß milk after I had held, and probably longer. As far as the Entwöhnen, you, that do the right matter, through slowing. Soon if you finnally-Halt, it becomes at all not sore does.

from Moriah, I stopped to nurse my daughter completely with 6 weeks. I würde still with nighttime nurses, you then supplement with 2 oz. from formula, so that they sleep better würde. I hörte finally exactly on, to nurse, and went strictly to formula, and she/it simply warmed to for it you punish. It needed a couple Wochen für my milk, in order to dry up, and my breasts, to return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment