Tuesday 19 July 2011

O.K. I, to disaccustom a hard time, has, my almost 15 month old. Need advice, like aufzuh,ören, to nurse, is?

O.K. I, to disaccustom a hard time, has, my almost 15 month old. Need advice, like aufzuh,ören, to nurse, is?

I take the trouble to stop to nurse, and a very hard time has my almost 15 month old. He/it kann\'t-Schlaf without mommy milk, he/it only cries and screams. Während the day wants the whole time for me he/it. I give him/it in a sippy-Tasse hearth and milk/juice, but he/it doesn\'t ißt very much. Then, he/it wants, thereß mommy him/it feeds.
How can I help him/it to hold? My the eldest disaccustomed itself with 6 months. I hate, thinks to see baby scream like it. What can I do? The was\'s the best way, too entw,öhnen?

through abc123

Best answer chosen by Asker

I am a fan of the self -. These means, that let decided your son, if he/it entwöhnen wants. His/its natürliches for young children, who still needed the breast for comfort, and the benefits still are there even if you nurse after one year. You/they place auf\'t goes away. I avoided a paper the world of my pediatrician, who said most babies, once, still works as a nurse in the age of 2.

If you still are inflexible on parent, disaccustoming would lead, I would begin from my excerpt of the breast, gradually and slowly - a feeding at a time, giving of it one week or two and this of another cutting out then, during the day. ICH\'d still continues to work as a nurse with night. As soon as of Entw this time dayit is made öhnen, you can begin to take out the night slowly, times feedings. Also, dort\'s a method named dont offer dont Müll in which you don\'t offer your breast but if your child communicates, he/it wants it, you let him/it worked as a nurse.

His/its best, to make it slow for both your son as well as you, so that you don\'t find out any engorgement. If slowly you entwöhnen, your breasts become doesn\'t stop youre to produce slowly very much as it with it in pain.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you for it, to be nice,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



the last time said about Tracey Seth like me, you asked this question.



see there.

through Nancy Jo, you serve his/its water in one cup, you keep your breasts in your BRA, you often cuddle with him/it, and you ignore the tears.

through? my Babys-Mutti? I always hold my children of Brustfütterung at, as they were in 1. Get sippy-Tassen or bottles with characters on it from a show, that of m she/itögen. Dora, Diego, sesame Street, ect. Place milk in it and say, thereß es\'s-Mama however it tastes good differently maybe, because it is in one bottle,:)

Source(s,:

Mother of 3 boys and 4 girls

No comments:

Post a Comment