Tuesday 19 July 2011

You/they stop to nurse?

You/they stop to nurse?

O.K. I pumped 4 months long, and I must hold. My daughter got only out of the nicu, you last Friday shes, been there shes from the time on, born. She/it has a g, tube. She/it approaches breast milk into the morning and the formula on night. But I jargon continues my 2 years old, climbs everywhere over the ground to discarding barbecue sauce in a bowl to all of discarding milk one, to eat. So somebody can tell me, as I come off from pumping again from having mastitis as well, I already had it twice.

through toolong

Best answer chosen by Asker

certain milk only, if you feel full.

I had to stop to disaccustom breast feeding without baby away, as I had to take medication and was instructed to bind my breasts, I wore a good BRA with a few really dense tops, my boobs became massive that to begin with it, then in less than one week to normal and no milk more down went.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks. Everything of you had große ideas.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



by two, boys are a joy! slowly, you pump more and more less every day.

through mouse_72... that, what I did, after it had pumped 10 months long for my twins, the middle of the night, that first pumps, was cut out. After a few days hörte I and so on with another pumping session on. This allowed allmählich my body to along the production of the milk slow, instead of to let it immediately happen everything. I didn\'t have any problem with mastitis, w,ährend I did that, although I had it twice, while I pumped,... no fun with all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment